This is why lavender will end up being one of your most used essential oils and how you’ll want to incorporate it into your everyday life!
*It takes 27 square ft of Lavender to make just one 15ml bottle of Lavender essential oil!
*This oil was used over 2,500 years ago in Ancient Egyptian times during the mummification process!
*It was also used in the medieval times to freshen the scent of clothes and bed linens, back when bathing wasn’t a common practice.
What can this lovely lavender do for you?
- Cleanse and soothe minor skin irritations.
- Helps support aging skin.
- Help reduce appearance of blemishes.
- Create a calming effect to help clear the mind and relax the body.
- Use the beautiful lavender scent on your dryer sheets or create a linen spray for your sheets and pillows!
Interested in learning more about essential oils and their uses? Sign up below…
Related: Love me some lalala….lavender