Not much of a bath person? Then you’ll love these DIY shower steamers! These are quick and SUPER easy to make! Plus they make for excellent gifts!
Check out the recipe below and a few combinations to try!
- YL Essential Oils
- Baking Soda
- Mixing bowl
- Silicone molds
- Airtight container
- Mix 1 cup baking soda and 15-20 drops of your favorite essential oils
- Add 1/4 cup water to the mixture
- Stir until it becomes a wet sand texture and is moldable (if it’s too dry add a bit more water, if it’s too wet add more baking soda)
- Pack your silicone mold tightly
- Wait until completely hardened and dry to remove from molds
- Store in an airtight container
- Place on the floor during your next shower:)
We made these at our “Potions Party” along with candles, roller blends, sprays and bath bombs! These were fast, easy and a lot of fun to create!
Still need to order your Young Living essential oils? Sign up here!
Here’s your molds on Amazon…
One thought on “Not a bath person? Try these DIY Shower Steamers!”